Cinder is looking for a Fraud Document Review Specialist to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- As a Fraud Doc Review Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing government ID verification and bank statements.
- Investigating customer identification to determine legitimacy.
- Assessing customer address verification.
- Detecting potential fraud or ID theft attempts.
- Collaborating with Operations team members to provide feedback to various departments to help optimize tools for improved efficiency.
- Perform day-to-day operational processes that support our business, partners and customers.
- Act always in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners.
- Diligently review IDV documents and meeting SLAs.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- At least 1-year experience working in a financial services environment demonstrating professionalism, growth and trustworthiness.
- Experience in some aspect of financial/banking fraud.
- A functional understanding of banking and investment products.
- Strong investigation and analytical skills.
- Bank card network experience including one or more of the following: card processing, issuing, partner management, fraud systems, disputes and/or chargebacks
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency with cloud-based business intelligence, content management or case management software
Shift: M-F, 8am – 5pm
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!