Cinder is searching for a Front Desk Coordinator for our client, a rapidly growing healthcare practice in Joliet, IL. This is a part-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, a professional atmosphere, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Outbound calling to current and prospective patients
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake and insurance forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Receiving funds and processing payments
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details. A welcoming customer service orientation.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- 20 hours per week, FT on Mondays and 1 other day plus 1 half-day.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!