Cinder is searching for a Receptionist/ Patient Care Coordinator for our client, a thriving locally- owned and operated healthcare practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a full-time, direct hire position that offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits, a professional atmosphere, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job, someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors.
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Call conversions; turning calls into scheduled appointments.
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake and insurance forms.
- Handling invoices, receiving funds and processing payments.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details.
- A welcoming customer service orientation. Warm, friendly, gets along well with others, works as part of a team.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Commitment to continuous improvement. Willingness to grow and learn new skills.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Spanish speaker preferred, but not required
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.