Tired of the long hours and sore feet that come with working Retail or the Food Industry? Transfer your customer service skills and willingness to learn to a rewarding career in the healthcare field!
Cinder is searching for a Front Desk Receptionist for the office of our healthcare client, a private practice in Easton, MD. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits and opportunities for growth. You bring your great attitude and our client will train you to be successful!
Our client is the oldest private practice audiology group in the state of Maryland. They treat each patient just as you would want to be treated. With professional competence, respect, and caring service, they strive to always give advice which is in the best interests of their patients.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job.
- Warmly greet patients and other visitors
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Enter and update all patient information including intake forms
- Schedule appointments
- Order and process hearing aids, repairs, and supplies, ensuring timely delivery·
- Clean and check hearing aids
- Enter charges and payments, assist in patient collections, and fill in where needed
- Maintain excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
Would be required to travel to Kent Island and Salisbury periodically to serve as back-up for front office staff in those offices.
- Friendly and warm personality
- Superior interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, including high level of computer literacy.
- Familiarity with Excel and Electronic Medical Records is a plus! Eye for accuracy and details.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Prior healthcare and/or office experience a plus.
· Recent high school graduates with a strong head on their shoulders are encouraged to apply!