Cinder is looking for a Front Office Coordinator to fill a role for our client, a family-run private practice in Brick, NJ. This is a full time, direct-hire, 40 hour per week opportunity!
Our client's goal is to provide the best comprehenseive pediatric and adult audiologic service possible. They are looking for an honest, caring, and compassionate individual, who will always put the needs of their patients first.
The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for greeting patients, answering the phones, scheduling appointments, completing administrative processing, and recordkeeping. The Front Office Coordinator will also be able to answer questions regarding advertising promotions, screen patients to determine what services will meet their needs, and demonstrate excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets and assists/directs patients who come to the practice
- Retrieves phones messages and prioritizes return phone calls
- Answers incoming calls and guides patients to the appropriate service
- Distributes and obtains appropriate forms, including new patient information, insurance information, and HIPAA information for all patients
- Collects Co-pays from patients
- Schedules all appointments- Inbound
- Prepares pulls and files client charts on a daily basis- manage Sycle (OMS)
- Confirms hearing aids and ear molds are ready prior to client appointment
- Confirm the next day appointments
- Tracks referral source for all patients
- Performs all other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Practices good safety and infection control protocols
- Exercises confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information
- Must be high school graduate. Prefer an Associate’s degree in administrative, accounting, sales or patient oriented field or equivalent work experience
- Computer skills a plus including excel and Microsoft word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines
- Must engage with patients in a caring and respectful manner
- Must be detail oriented. Multitasker a plus.
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.