Front Office-Outreach Coordinator
Locally-owned, full-time, and great team!
Cinder is searching for a Front Office -Outreach Coordinator for our client, a locally- owned and operated healthcare business in Akron, OH. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, pto/holiday pay, week-day hours only and professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Calling patient database to generate revenue opportunities and sales.
- Superior interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, including high level of computer literacy. Familiarity with Excel and Electronic Medical Records is a plus! Eye for accuracy and details.
- Experience with sales or marketing to help us make connections in the community and grow our practice. Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets is a plus!
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!