Cinder is searching for a Front Office Reception for our client, a local, independent, community-oriented practice in Florida. This practice has opportunities available in their Merritt Island location as well as in their Melbourne location. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, generous benefits, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic and compassionateindividual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Opens the office and ensures the front office is in order
- Greets and assists/directs patients who come to the practice
- Answers incoming calls and guides patients to the appropriate service
- Distributes and obtains appropriate forms, including new patient information, insurance information, and HIPAA information for all patients
- Schedules all appointments- Inbound/Outbound calling
- Tracks referral source for all patients
- Keep inventory of retail/office supplies
- Support other office staff when necessary
- Collects and records payments
- Posts charges, returns, and exchanges in the accounting system
- Submits appropriate information to the insurance carriers, and requests third party prior authorization as needed
- Works with insurance, and other agencies to facilitate authorizations and benefit verification
JOB SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be high school graduate
- Medical and/or administrative office experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be able to travel outside the state for professional development opportunities as required by the practice
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!