Cinder is looking for a Front Receptionist for the office of our healthcare client, a private practice in Evansville, IN. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits and opportunities for growth.
The ideal candidate enjoys making a difference in the lives of others and wants an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be a part of a team! You bring your great attitude and our client will train you to be successful!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments and sending out appointment reminders
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance
- Minimum high school diploma
- Prior healthcare and/or office experience a plus
- Experience with social media
- Excellent customer service skills
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.