Cinder is looking for an HR Generalist to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package!
We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and operate autonomously. Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the HR Generalist will be responsible for all benefits administration, assist with recruitment efforts, and be the first point of contact for employee relations issues. In addition, HR Generalist will work closely with employees and payroll to ensure all employee information is correct and up to date in both our HRIS system, BambooHR and payroll system, ADP.
This is an exciting role for someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, high-growth company. The HR Generalist is a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and must deliver daily.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving and supporting both managers and employees
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Owning the lifecycle of an employees’ benefits
- Job posting and providing recruitment assistance as needed
- Establishing processes and procedures and identifying gaps or improvements to ensure efficacy
- Regularly inputting, updating, analyzing and maintaining accurate data for all new hires and terminations
- Working alongside the Chief Administrative Officer and Director of Compliance and ensuring compliance in all functional HR areas
- Handling all interactions with respect, professionalism, confidentiality
- At least three years in an HR role with exposure benefits, recruiting, and new-hire onboarding
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrated competency working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Proven ability to problem-solve and make solid and well-researched decisions
- Demonstrated experience using standard office software (such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps for Business) and web-based technologies (such as Box, Google Drive, etc)
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization
- Experience with BambooHR and ADP
- Experience managing benefits and open enrollment process
- Experience with employee relations
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!