Cinder is looking for an HR Manager to fill a role for our healthcare client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package!
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the HR Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. They will be responsible for all benefits administration, assist with recruitment efforts and be the first point of contact for employee relations issues. In addition, a new ADP HRIS system is to be implemented and you will be responsible for the necessary HR input into the implementation process.
You will work closely with employees and payroll to ensure all employee information is correct and up to date in both our HRIS system, BambooHR and payroll system, ADP. The HR Manager is a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and must deliver daily.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and administering various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling all activities of the department. Participating in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implementing and annually updating the compensation program; rewriting job descriptions as necessary; conducting annual salary surveys and developing merit pool (salary budget); analyzing compensation; monitoring the performance evaluation program and revising as necessary.
- Developing, recommending, and implementing personnel policies and procedures; preparing and maintaining handbook on policies and procedures; performing benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Developing and maintaining affirmative action program; filing EEO-1 annually; maintaining other records, reporting and logging to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducting recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writing and placing advertisements; working with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducting reference checking; extending job offers; conducting new-employee orientations; monitoring career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducting exit interviews.
- Establishing and maintaining department records and reports. Maintaining organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluating reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Minimum 7 years experience in an HR management role
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google applications, etc.)
- Ability to negotiate and influence within a collaborative framework
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively
- Business maturity, diverse experience in other areas of the business recommended
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with BambooHR and ADP
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!