Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Cinder is a rapidly growing staffing firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!
Cinder is looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
The HR Administrative Assistant provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry, and reporting and analytics.
Competencies for the position include communication, ethical practice, HR knowledge, adaptability, collaboration, and analytical thinking.
- Administrative and clerical duties to support the HR function
- Support new hire onboarding process, managing employee files and compliance
- Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from the database
- Oversee and organize HR Group email
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Completes new-employee background checks
- Assists the manager with HR projects
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- 1+ years' experience in an HR function
- 1+ years' experience in an office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and experience in data management
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have):
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (or related degree); or years of directly related HR work experience in lieu of a degree
- HRIS experience; ADP platform preferred
- HR Certifications, such as PHR or CP
If you are looking for a challenging, collaborative, fun environment, and meet the above criteria, please apply today! www.teamcinder.com