Cinder is looking for an Inventory Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a 40 hour per week, six-month assignment at a competitive consumer electronics testing company!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sort/distribute all incoming packages
- Evaluate new inventory to make sure items received are in working order
- Inventory all necessary items after sorting and distribute to labs/employees
- Procure from inventory and throughout the building, lists of devices obtained from teams for their daily testing
- Document daily deliveries to help maintain/follow-up Sharepoint items
- Maintenance of broken equipment
- Help with packing & shipping when needed
- Keep package room tidy and clean
- Help with other projects that may fall outside of regular “job duties”
- Help source, research, and cost analyze items for projects
- Keep inventory stock up to date so employees know what is available
- High school degree/GED
- Experience with Excel
- Interested in Tech, Gadgets
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be a team player and willing to help others
- Must be reliable and have good attendance
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.