Cinder is looking for a Lab Manager to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
A successful candidate must have multiple years of previous experience relating to the following job duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all lab & test network issues.
- Work with corporate IT to resolve networking issues, and implement new requests.
- Ensure that all Lab Safety requirements, IT Security Requirements, and other network requirements are met.
- Root cause and create remediation plans for failures/risks for all lab safety, security, and functional concerns.
- Manage and facilitate network and hardware resources for use by the team.
- Serve as a technical adviser for team lab staff.
- Ensure that test machines are reliable, up-to-date, and in working order.
- Oversee proper firmware updates, tool calibration, and repairs.
- Promptly respond to all lab requests to ensure uninterrupted work flow, and timely processing of new quests.
- Reconfigure and combine multiple existing lab paradigms into flexible work areas to meet the changing needs of validation and engineering teams.
- Periodically review processes to ensure that all lab resources are being well utilized, and reallocate/reconfigure lab resources as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to resolve quality problems. Help to assure quality by developing suitable test method for quality control.
- Build and maintain service infrastructure to support validation and engineering. These services will range from OS deployment, to automation controllers.
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours (generally 8am-5pm)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!