Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining old hardware
- This may be dropped off by teams or the candidate may have to pick up the systems (which may include unracking from servers)
- Determining if the hardware is still needed
- The client will help with this determination
- Following proper inventory tracking e.g. retiring assets etc in all applicable inventory databases
- Working closely with purchasing/procurement to ensure items are written off the books correctly
- Prepping and shipping items that are to be e-wasted
- Helping with unboxing new inventory
- Helping racking and unracking servers and equipment as well as other tasks such as running cables
- Doing coverage for inventory receiving
- General lab support
- Strong desire to help others
- Willingness to help the group with various tasks
- Inventory management experience
- Strong organizational skills for large quantities of products, orders, shipping, etc.
- Must be detail oriented & professional attitude
- Good understanding of working in databases or online tools
- Customer service oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs
- Computer software/hardware knowledge is a plus!
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.