Cinder Staffing is looking for an IT Lab Support Technician/IT Lab Support Administrator to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a temporary (60-90 day), 40 hour per week opportunity!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administering Customer Support by researching customer history, finding solutions, and explaining results to customers
- Auditing subsets of inventory to find and explain errors
- Previous Inventory and/or database management experience
- Strong data entry and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to do own research and find solutions to complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Location: Must work onsite
- Shift: Normal Business Hours
- Position length: 60-90 days
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.