Cinder Staffing is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installing components on motherboards (CPUs, memory, heat sinks)
- System bring-up, HW/SW debug, FW flashing, OS imaging
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- General lab support
- Strong desire to help others
- Willingness to help the group with various tasks
- Knowledge of PC system architecture (both hardware and software)
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to do own research to find solutions for more complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written).
- Intermediate Linux skills (installation of different platforms and troubleshooting)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!