Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- Purchasing Support
- General lab support
- Board bring-up, debug, FW flashing, OS imaging
- Installing components on motherboards (CPUs, memory, heat sinks)
- Strong desire to help others
- Willingness to help the group with various tasks
- Strong data entry and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to do own research to find solutions for more complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of PC system architecture (both hardware and software)
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!