Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
We are looking for someone who can find creative solutions for issues with the resources they have on hand. In addition, this person should have strong soldering and rework skills, experience working with test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and multimeters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- Purchasing Support
- General lab support
- Board bring-up, debug, FW flashing, OS imaging
- Installing components on motherboards (CPUs, memory, heat sinks)
- Strong desire to help others
- Willingness to help the group with various tasks
- Previous Inventory and/or database management experience
- Strong data entry and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to do own research to find solutions for more complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of PC system architecture (both hardware and software)
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.