Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Santa Clara, CA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- Purchasing support
- General lab support
- Board bring-up, debugging, FW flashing, and OS imaging
- Helping the group with various tasks as they arise
- Previous Inventory and/or database management experience
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong desire to help others
- Ability to do own research to find solutions for more complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent reporting skills (oral and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of PC system architecture (both hardware and software)
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
Must work onsite in Santa Clara, CA.
Shift: Normal work hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.