Cinder is looking for a Lead Test Architect to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the design of the company’s automated test systems for control units, UX, and connected services, covering all stages from unit tests to acceptance tests
- Working with the CI/CD teams to implement and integrate test tooling into the full software development cycle
- Supporting new projects in setting up tests to run on developer machines, simulators, reference hardware, test rigs, and in vehicles
- Mentoring and advising PMO, developers and architects on best test practices
- Driving new test philosophies, processes, and tooling standards across the company’s worldwide presence
- 5-8 years' experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, or relevant experience equivalent required
- Professional test architecture experience required
- Professional level experience on full SDLC test processes and tools is required
- Professional system integration experience skill is required
- Proven ability to document and present complex topics to a wide audience
- Continuous Integration (Yocto, git, JIRA, etc) experience is required
- Demonstrable experience of working with Open Source software
- Working with internal stakeholder’s development teams and outside suppliers/vendors
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!