Cinder is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer for our client in Huntington, Indiana. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client highly values a collaborative environment and you will be working directly with members in your team representing Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management, and Customer Care in the development of large scale, customer-facing SaaS applications.
Job Description Lead UX/UI Designer
The Lead UX/UI Designer is responsible for creating a seamless user experience for interactions with our client’s software products.
This person will act as a customer advocate and have a deep understanding of user psychology. The UX/UI Designer will translate user research and requirements into mind maps, customer journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to gather feedback and inform the overall design.
- Lead the product design process from ideation to launch
- Facilitate brainstorming workshops and lead design walkthroughs with stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Owners to evaluate requirements and create user personas
- Develop mind maps, customer journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to guide the overall product flow and design.
- Develop and maintain a style guide to ensure consistency across the product
- Stay abreast of the latest UX design and technology trends
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Answer questions raised by the software development team to ensure understanding of the product design and expected behavior.
- Design responsive user interfaces in accordance with established color schemes, fonts, and UI best practices
- Generate and adjust HTML and CSS
- Collaborate with multiple teams on various screens
- Direct the development of junior team members
- 10+ years of experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or related role
- 5+ years of experience in an Agile environment ? Experienced with Material Design
- Experienced with HTML and CSS
- Project management experience
- Portfolio of past projects
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, marketing, or other related discipline.
- Deep understanding of user psychology
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about user engagement and branding
- Ability to make the complicated appear simple
- Unwavering focus on continuous improvement
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation with a goal of exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to lead and inspire team members
- This position will handle confidential data, and confidentiality must be maintained
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!