Cinder is looking for a Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
This position provides a challenging technical opportunity to validate drivers and software for emerging technologies in wired networking. The ideal candidate should have experience with Linux OS deployment, configure networking, adding storage, etc. Also, experience with networking fundamentals, databases, Internet protocols, and troubleshooting procedures would be very helpful. Duties include performing test automation activities, developing test scripts from test plans and executing automated test scripts in support of the test process to ensure quality standards are met. Additional duties include working with SQL queries on our automation platform, and the layout of the platform itself.
- 4+ years of experience with Linux Operating Systems
- 2+ years of experience with automation and scripting
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- 1+ years of experience with CSS/HTML/XML
- 1+ years of experience with git
- Experience with test automation tool suite to develop automated test cases
- Be able to clearly and concisely report observations and communicate status of tasks
- Superb troubleshooting and diagnostic skills including the ability to solve problems independently
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!