Cinder is looking for a Linux Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of validation testing on new and updated Ethernet hardware, drivers and applications in FreeBSD
- Documentation of test results
- Filing of defects identified
- Working with Validation and Development peers to reproduce issues and validate fixes
- 3+ years’ experience with Linux
- Experience working with Ethernet networks (familiarity with Ethernet Adapters, Switches, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge and experience with x86-based platforms
- Experience working with FreeBSD preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!