Cinder is searching for an experienced Medical Secretary for our client, a large, thriving healthcare practice located in the GBMC complex in Towson, Maryland. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, a professional atmosphere, generous benefits, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job!
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner, taking accurate messages when needed.
- Scheduling appointments for up to 9 physicians.
- Organizing and responding to emails; occasional typing of correspondence.
- Covering front desk at satellite office in Hunt Valley intermittently.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience in a medical office setting. Familiarity with eClinicalWorks software is a plus!
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy.
- Eye for accuracy and details.
- A welcoming customer service orientation.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!