Cinder is looking for a Member Services Supervisor to fill a role for our healthcare client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package!
The Member Services Supervisor supports our Member Services team through leadership and mentoring on a day-to-day basis. The goal of the Member Services Supervisor is to ensure our healthcare members receive the high-quality support we strive to deliver through every encounter.
Leading a team of Member Support Agents, you will continue to develop, monitor and support the Member Services team infrastructure and code of conduct. Our mission is to ensure amazing customer experiences on the frontline. Your role will help ensure we are developing the processes and procedures to deliver on this cause.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing meaningful guidance and support to a team of Member Support Agents
- Serving as an escalated point of contact for complex member calls
- Working closely and effectively among the Member Services leadership and larger company team to design, develop and implement best practices
- Working closely with the HR Talent Manager to build and support a team of outstanding Member Support Agents
- Prioritizing conflicting needs in an organized, expedited and proactive manner
- Providing feedback on programs and processes directly related to the position
- Working with Scheduler to ensure shifts are staffed and balanced to meet business needs
- Minimum of three years in an operations role in a high-volume call center or similar environment
- Two years of experience managing both people and processes in a high-growth company
- Proven ability to problem-solve and de-escalate a high stress situation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate successfully within and outside the Operations department
- Strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Demonstrated experience using standard office software (such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps for Business) and web-based technologies (such as Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!