Cinder Staffing is looking for Member Support Agents for one of our clients in downtown PDX. This is a full time, 40 hour a week position. We offer all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes PTO and Healthcare coverage.
Our client offers services in the healthcare transportation sector. Their technology and services enable delivery of high-quality non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT). This is a 24/7 call center offering a variety of schedules.
About the Job
The Member Support Agent role ensures our members receive high-quality support during their initial encounters with the Ride to Care program. Based in our client’s downtown Portland, OR offices, this person reports to the Intake Supervisor. Serving as the first point of contact with members, you will work to understand each member’s unique needs. Beyond ensuring amazing customer experiences on the front line, you will provide meaningful feedback to our greater team to ensure we build the best NEMT experience possible. The Member Support Agent is a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and must deliver daily.
- Act as front line support for members, managing calls seamlessly
- Ensure effective and positive resolutions for all intake calls
- Understand member needs and assist in arranging the most appropriate transportation solution, either in-house or through external partners
- Work closely with the greater Integration Contractor team, and external partners to develop best practices.
- Prioritize tasks in an organized, expedited and proactive manner
- Provide feedback on programs and processes directly related to the position
- At least two years of experience working in a high-volume call center environment or similar relevant experience
- Exceptional customer service skills including an ability to empathize with members and to listen effectively
- Ability to take control of the call, de-escalate upset call while showing compassion
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Demonstrated experience using standard office software (such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps for Business) and web-based technologies (such as Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Experience in medical, dispatch, high-volume call center
- Experience using call-center software
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth or start-up company
About Cinder Staffing:
Cinder Staffing is a rapidly growing staffing firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position
Job Type: Full-time