Cinder is looking for a Network Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- 1+ years Validation Experience
- Windows/Linux Operating System experience
- Computer Network Experience
- Automation/Python scripting knowledge is a plus
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving skills
- Technical Writing skills, for bugs and Test case write-ups.
- Networking knowledge, both hardware and software. Ethernet, VLANs, IPV4, IPV6, TCP, UDP
- Networking switch knowledge.
- Both windows/Linux operating system experience. OS agnostic is plus
- Computer Platform and hardware knowledge and Debugging.Preferred Qualifications:
- Computer software/hardware knowledge
- Intel internal shipping and/or receiving knowledge
Nice to Have:
- Powershell/Python Scripting experience
- Familiarity with Dediprog, PCIe Analyzer, Wireshark
- Network traffic tools; Iperf, Netperf, NTTTCP, Ix Chariot.
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!