Seeking PA or NP – Great Work Environment and Pay!
About Orchid Health
Orchid Health is a well-respected rural clinic group whose model is built on providing comprehensive team-based care, which starts with a 30-minute huddle each morning and allows our providers to spend more time building relationships with our patients through 60 and 30-minute visits. We are currently looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Estacada clinic team (offering flexible schedule options) – which is a scenic 45-minute drive east of Portland.
We believe this is a great opportunity for someone who identifies with the following sentiments:
- I enjoy a flexible environment where the team works together (often going above and beyond to best accomplish a shared vision) and celebrates successes together;
- I love the idea of being a Small-Town Provider and connecting with my patients;
- I love the idea of treating patients with comprehensive care and not just sending people off to specialists;
- I am interested in professional development and continuous learning opportunities;
- And if applicable: A part-time position would work great for me right now as it would offer me more time with my family/kids.
Orchid’s Core Values:
- We Show Respect
- We Don’t Accept the Status Quo
- We are Passionate about our Mission
- We Choose Positivity
- We Embrace a Learning Environment
- We Honor Integrity and Accountability
- We Value Relationship
- Offering a great work environment with a very skilled and positive team that includes your MA, a behavioral health consultant, an RN, and a great front office team. Our provider team is also very team oriented and includes two PAs and an MD.
- Our focus is on quality instead of volume
- Offering a flexible schedule
- Estacada is considered one of Oregon’s highest need areas when it comes to healthcare and taking this position will be making a huge difference in a community that truly needs and appreciates its healthcare providers.
Work 3 to 4 days per week at our Estacada Clinic. Open to discussing various schedule options.
3+ years of experience in a family practice setting.
Must have DEA certificate and OR license upon start.
Malpractice claim history will be examined, and a background check will be performed.
- Offering a competitive salary in the top 75% for PAs/NPs in Oregon + Medical/PTO/CME/Malpractice Benefits
- $8,000 sign-on bonus with 2-year contract (½ paid upfront)
- Eligible site for student loan repayment.
To apply please email your resume to Vikki at email@example.com. For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org. Thank you.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!