Nurse Practitioner – Otolaryngology
Cinder is searching for a Nurse Practitioner for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing medical practice primarily located in Rockville, MD, with offices in Fairfax, VA and Waldorf, MD. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven, professional, enthusiastic, and compassionate individual who can deliver outstanding medical care to a wide variety of patients. This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving practice!
- Working as a team with physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals, perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations, ordering tests as needed.
- Maintain and update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment.
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options including prescription medications.
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity and patient satisfaction.
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and guidance so that patients’ needs are fully met.
- BSN and Master’s Degree in Nursing
- 3+ years’ nursing experience in Otolaryngology
- Valid nurse practitioner licenses in Maryland and Virginia (or able to obtain by time of employment) in good standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient and colleague population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard and computer diagnostic software experience including EMRs.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!