Cinder is searching for an experienced Office Staff member for our client, a small healthcare practice in Staten Island, New York. This is a part-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, a professional atmosphere, and a flexible schedule.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job.
- Contacting insurance companies to verify patient coverage and checking benefits
- Receiving funds and processing payments in billing and practice management software
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Serving as a back-up to answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner, warmly greeting patients and other callers
- Ordering supplies
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details. Strong customer service orientation.
- Impressive ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- At least 1 year of experience in a healthcare or office setting.
- Minimum high school diploma. Associates degree preferred.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!