Cinder is searching for a Front Desk Receptionist-Annapolis/Columbia for the front office of our client, a private practice in healthcare business in Annapolis/Columbia, MD. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits and opportunities for growth.
We are the oldest private practice audiology group in the state of Maryland, and you can be assured that we treat each patient just as we would want to be treated. With professional competence, respect, and caring service, we strive to always give advice which is in your best interests.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Would be required to travel between 2 offices; Columbia/Annapolis depending on business needs as well as for training purposes.
- Superior interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, including high level of computer literacy. Familiarity with Excel and Electronic Medical Records is a plus! Eye for accuracy and details.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Prior healthcare and/or office experience a plus.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!