Cinder is looking for a Front Receptionist for the office of our healthcare client, a private practice in East Aurora, NY. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits and opportunities for growth.
The ideal candidate enjoys making a difference in the lives of others and wants an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be a part of a team! You bring your great attitude and our client will train you to be successful!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance
- Minimum high school diploma
- Prior healthcare and/or office experience a plus
- Experience with social media
- Excellent customer service skills
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!