Cinder is searching for a Patient Care Coordinator for our client, a rapidly growing business in Geneva, IL. This is a part-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, profit sharing, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a caring, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information with a high degree of accuracy
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in as backup when needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Making outbound calls to connect with the community and grow the business
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills. Comfortable making warm outbound calls.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma. Associate degree preferred.
- Prior healthcare experience (including working with Electronic Medical Records) is a plus!
Weds – Thurs – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Two Saturdays per month: 8:00am – 1:00pm
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!