Private practice, full-time, and great team!
Cinder is searching for a Patient Care Coordinator for our client, a healthcare office in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering a competitive wage and benefits.
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Our client is one of the longest standing independently owned audiology practices in the Nashville area, dedicated to patients’ best hearing health by offering diverse solutions for hearing loss & related inner ear issues. With professional competence, respect, and caring service, they strive to always give advice which is in the patients’ best interests. They believe this philosophy of simply “doing what is best for the patient” has served them well for over 25 years and is likely the single most important reason for the success and growth of their practice.
Mon – Thurs: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Fri: 9:00am – 1:00pm
We’re seeking an energetic, driven individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, intelligent, and an excellent communicator. This individual has some experience leading and managing teams, informally or formally. As a Patient Care Coordinator, flexibility is required with both the duties and the schedule.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for patients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- Minor hearing aid maintenance and repair
- Outreach/outbound calling
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a healthcare office preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- You thrive working in a team-based environment
- You appreciate hands-on training provided to set you up for success
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow
- You enjoy interacting with wonderful co-workers and patients!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!