Aloha! Cinder is searching for a Patient Care Coordinator for the front office of our client, a rapidly growing healthcare business in Lihue, Kauai, HI. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, generous benefits, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team! We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Outbound calling to current and prospective patients
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Familiarity with Excel and Electronic Medical Records is a plus! Eye for accuracy and details.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate must be able to travel to Honolulu 2-3 times per year for training.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!