Cinder is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships. We are currently seeking a Pet Owner Nutrition Specialist for our client’s dynamic and growing team.
The Pet Owner Nutrition Representative is responsible for answering questions and providing accurate information regarding our nutrition products to retail clients over the phone. In addition to general customer service duties, the Pet Owner Nutrition Representative position is responsible for helping the consumer understand Web operations in order to streamline reorder needs, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Providing first level information and order entry accurately
- Updating customer records with pertinent information pets, nutrition orders, address and critical shipping information
- Providing problem resolution on billing or shipment issues
- Troubleshooting basic web order issues and clarify process for easy web reorders and auto-shipment
- Presenting unresolved issues to next level of contact
- Working with management and related departments to resolve order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, and back orders
- Communicating with customers verbally and electronically
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints
- Experienced using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Good computer skills are required, including the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- High School degree or G.E.D.
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience
- Veterinary experience a plus
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Hours: Full-time, Regular business hours
Location: Remote, client located in Portland, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.