Cinder is looking for an Outreach Coordinator (Healthcare) for our client, a market-leading, privately owned Audiology practice in Anchorage, AK. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client strives to go above and beyond to provide their patients with a hearing rehabilitation solution that lets them enjoy the sounds of the world around them. They are looking for a permanent employee with a warm, solutions-oriented personality who would work as a Physician’s Office Liaison and Community Outreach Representative. Sales and marketing training will be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to face-to-face meetings at physician’s offices to create relationships with physicians and staff, inform them of the practice’s services, and educate them regarding the hearing health care needs of their patients.
- Explaining to physicians why the benefits of care that our client provides can allow the customer to choose our client’s practice to be their audiology provider of choice.
- Implementing a direct-mail program that utilizes our client’s database of physicians in Anchorage, Wasilla, Eagle River, Palmer, and more, as necessary.
- Relationship-building and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Time-management skills
- Must be a team player and be willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-up
- Must have current driver’s license with insurance and own a mechanically sound vehicle (quality mileage allowance provided)
- Job Location: Onsite and travel to physician offices
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating career environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!