Cinder is looking for a Power and Performance Engineer to fill a role for our client in Santa Clara, CA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining power measurement and analysis tools
- Working in a close collaboration with hardware engineers and supporting them with various tools as per their specification
- Analyzing power data for the design of future processors and platforms
- Developing and supporting tools, as well as investigating power issues with processor
- Providing data to the software and PC design teams in the company and to outside vendors to accelerate and improve the design of current and future products
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of applicable experience
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in C and/or C++ and/or C# including object-oriented analysis and design
- Strong computer architecture background
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with multithreaded programming and techniques
- Experience with software development under both Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of shell scripting under Linux environment would be an added advantage
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating system internals, drivers, and functionality would be an added advantage
Must work onsite.
Shift: Normal work hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.