Cinder is looking for a Production Operator to fill a role at their location in Beaverton, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Kitting materials
- Part cleaning and media blasting of components
- Operating a punch press, transfer molding press, and sawing equipment
- Reworking at the component level
- Visual component inspecting
- Final packaging of component for shipping
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to use tweezers and small tools under a microscope required
- Prior electronics experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form in English
- Must demonstrate the ability to read inspection, assembly, and rework instructions
- Must demonstrate basic math skills
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must pass a background check
- Drug screening is required
- Location: Must work onsite
- Shift: Monday – Thursday 8:30am-7pm
- Pay: $15-16.50 depending on experience
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.