Cinder is looking for a Project-Service Technician Level 1 to fill a role for our client in South Elgin, IL. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance on shop equipment in their defined areas
- Clean industrial pumps using high pressure parts washer, bead blaster, and sand blaster
- Operate material handling equipment including but not limited to fork lifts, battery operated pallet jacks, and overhead cranes
- Assist with the implementing and maintaining Continuous Improvement 5S and Lean activities to improve work flow and reduce waste
- Perform processes and procedures while maintaining measurable and productive output as defined by the production goals
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Required to maintain material handling certification throughout employment (i.e. forklift operators certificate) Valid driver's license must be maintained throughout employment that meets Busch insurance standard
- 1 plus years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!