Cinder is searching for a Reception/Front Office Team Member for our client, a rapidly growing healthcare practice in Burien, Washington State. This is a full-time, direct hire position which offers a competitive hourly wage, generous benefits package, professional atmosphere, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them in to the practice for evaluation and treatment.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors.
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake and insurance forms.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Handling invoices, receiving funds and processing payments.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details. A welcoming customer service orientation.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Commitment to continuous improvement. Willingness to grow and learn new skills.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!