Cinder is beginning a confidential search for a Regional Director – Healthcare for a client in the San Diego, California area. This is a full-time, direct hire role. Our client operates several offices/clinics in the San Diego Metro area and is seeking an experienced professional with a strong healthcare management background to be responsible for achieving development, growth, and profit goals, thereby promoting the company’s mission.
Please note this position requires frequent travel throughout the San Diego Metro area along with regular travel to meetings, conferences, recruiting events, etc.
– Supervision of clinic managers, ensuring that they have the tools to deliver quality care, employee satisfaction, outstanding customer service to patients, and efficient office processes.
– Creation and implementation of business plans to achieve corporate goals. Regular and consistent monitoring of all key performance indicators along with coaching of clinic managers to attain and exceed goals in hiring, budget, facilities management, payroll, scheduling, etc.
– Designing and writing long term strategic plans to achieve year-over-year growth including marketing, sales initiatives, patient loyalty, provider productivity, and employee development.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Health Care Management or related field. Master’s Degree or MBA a plus!
– 5+ years’ experience managing multiple healthcare clinics with proven track record of success in growth, profitability, provider and employee satisfaction and retention, and excellent patient care.
– Top-notch clear and concise verbal and written communication skills along with advanced abilities to plan, organize, and follow through.
– Highly computer literate. Able to use software tools to create and analyze numerous reports including financials (budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing business trends).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our client offers a generous annual salary along with a wide array of benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, and Deferred Compensation.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Our client is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!