Cinder is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing automation software, tools, and frameworks using one or more of: C/C++, C#, Powershell
- Verifying product quality: running regression tests, debugging issues, filing defects
- Working closely with developers on new product features: developing and executing tests, including verification and writing test cases, as well as developing and executing the automation strategy
- Monitoring, debugging, and rooting cause failures in test automation
- Working closely with automation software leads to define and implement the automation plans and goals
- Mentoring junior engineers: Directing their efforts and focusing priorities, as defined by the automation plans, goals, and established architecture
- Analyzing product software requirements and designs, and providing feedback on automation feasibility and strategy
- Understanding all facets of the automation domain, its processes and interactions with the product under test, to establish leadership role in additional automation development
- Improving automation processes to increase product quality and/or team efficiency
- Must have strong validation mindset
- 5+ yrs in validating and debugging software/drivers
- 3+ yrs in technical leadership on a software project
- Strong programming / skills in at least one of the following: C/C++, C#
- 3+ years software development
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to ramp quickly and master existing automation software domain to become strong contributor, leader, and mentor
- Experience developing and validating software in Windows OS
- Experience developing either Windows or OS agnostic test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with security validation, penetration testing, fuzzing
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Scripting skills (such as Python or Powershell)
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.