Cinder is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer–Android to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- Coordinate with Lead position to design and implement software systems to meet desired user experience, functional, and security requirements.
- Contribute to documentation in code comments, wikis, written reports, among other formats of functional code and project findings
- Work closely with Product and Project management teams to ensure successful completion of projects
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and feature requirements for Mobile Application DevOps tools and processes, coordinating these with peers across the company’s global development sites
- Provide technical input to the ideation, discovery, and scoping processes in creating and grooming our pipeline of projects
- Support communication with internal and external stakeholders and technical experts to support project execution
- Perform other duties as required
Key Criteria for the Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Professional level development experience in Android required
- GIT experience required
- Experience building and maintaining continuous integration tools preferred
- Java experience required; Kotlin experience preferred
- Professional AGILE experience required
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.