Cinder is looking for a Service Technician I to fill a DIRECT HIRE role for our client in South Elgin, IL. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity!
The Service Technician Level 1 will be responsible for preparing industrial equipment in a vacuum pump re-manufacturing process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance on shop equipment in their defined areas
- Clean industrial pumps using high pressure parts washer, bead blaster, and sand blaster
- Operate material handling equipment including but not limited to fork lifts, battery operated pallet jacks, and overhead cranes
- Assist with the implementing and maintaining Continuous Improvement 5S and Lean activities to improve work flow and reduce waste
- Perform processes and procedures while maintaining measurable and productive output as defined by the production goals
High School Diploma
Moderately controlled manufacturing environment with exposure to outdoor weather conditions of extreme heat or cold, moderate noise levels, fumes and airborne particles, while working near moving mechanical parts.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!