Cinder is looking for an Service Technician Level II to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform pre-painting and light machine work
- Operate material handling equipment including but not limited to forklifts, battery powered pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform processes and procedures while maintaining measurable and productive output as defined by the production goals
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals and objectives
- Assist with implementing and maintaining Continuous Improvement (5S) and Lean activities to improve flow and reduce waste
- Clean industrial pumps using cold dip parts cleaner, hot dip parts cleaner, high pressure parts washer, bead blaster, and sand blaster
- Prepare pumps and parts for painting and perform painting tasks with high quality output (painting requires mixing paint to specific ratios)
- Assemble crates and product packaging for shipping pumps and parts
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on shop equipment in their defined areas
- Assist with warehouse inventory and shipping functions as needed or directed
- Present parts for assembly in a standardized format using boards, tables, and/or carts according to established procedures
- Provide assistance and training to Service Technicians Level 1 as requested or directed
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
2 plus years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment: Required
Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software: Preferred
Certifications & Licenses:
Valid driver's license must be maintained throughout employment that meets Busch insurance standard
Required to maintain material handling certification throughout employment (i.e. forklift operators certificate)
Moderately controlled manufacturing environment with exposure to outdoor weather conditions of extreme heat or cold, moderate noise levels, fumes and airborne particles, while working near moving mechanical parts
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffining firms!