Cinder is looking for a Software Developer to fill a remote role for our client in Huntington, IN (serviced in EST).
This is a full time, 40 hour per week, 1-year assignment with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is a not-for-profit, service oriented, and highly technical team that releases stories daily. They keep current on all the newest technologies and are looking for people who are passionate to do the same!
This Software Developer will work in a full stack, .NET Core and Angular 2+ environment. This position requires knowledge of .NET and Angular best practices, the ability to assist in leading small development teams, and a desire for continuous learning of up and coming web technology. You will be working in a team environment with members representing Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management and Customer Care in the development of large scale, customer facing SaaS applications.
- Develop solutions on a variety of platforms in accordance with business and customer requirements
- Utilize agile software development practices
- Lead in code reviews and provide direction in support of coding standards and documentation procedures and practices
- Lead analysis and review sessions with teams of cross functional stake holders
- Assist in the professional development of junior developers
- Assist lead developers with researching and recommending new technologies
- Debugging and critical thinking ability
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical skills including expert understanding of software development principles
- Ability to develop software, holding differing roles on multiple projects, with shifting priorities, while meeting personal and team deadlines and goals
- Ability to lead and inspire project teams members
- Desire to learn and stay up to date on current web technologies
- This position will handle confidential data, and confidentiality must be maintained
- Ability to work in Eastern Standard Time Zone; daily stand ups start as early as 8:30am EST
- Current development experience in .NET Core and Angular 2+
- 7+ years of professional experience developing software applications
- 2+ years of professional experience on medium to large projects
- Broad experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven understanding of OO design principals
- Knowledge of cloud hosting services (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in a Computer designated area or related field of study, or commensurate work experience.
- Job Location: Indiana and surrounding areas/Remote
- Shift: Normal business hours (EST)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
No third-party candidates considered for this position.