Cinder is looking for a Software Development Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Software test development for cross-platform embedded devices
- Proficiency in Python3
- regular expressions/parsing
- Proficient in C
- Threading and callback functions
- Using macros to create conditionally compiled code
- Being very memory efficient with code (pointers as opposed to copying data)
- Being comfortable digging through tons of source code to debug issues that might not be directly related to your code
- Tracking work and issues with JIRA
- Comfortable with Git
- Knowing how to rebase
- handling multiple branches
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.