Cinder is looking for a Software Developer to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO! You will be joining a growing and dynamic team working on innovative network monitoring products and servers.
- 0-5 years of professional software development experience and a commitment to flexibility and constant learning.
- Experience writing code for Linux servers.
- Thorough understanding in Micro Services, Web Services and REST APIs
- Excellent programming skills with several languages including Python and C with rich experience in open source landscape
- Well acquainted with Continuous Integration, Docker and DevOps
- Passionate about technology
- Expertise in sound engineering practices and methodologies
- Act as a role model for team members with high sense of accountability
- Experience with Docker, Docker-compose, Python, C, Puppet, Grafana, influxdb, Centos, protocol parsing, packet inspection, network flow analysis, time series databases, and OS configuration management are all a plus.
Job Location: Portland, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!