Cinder is looking for a Software Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities of this position is to be a member of our enablement team working with customers as they seek to produce product demos, Proof of Concept (PoCs), or to adopt our technology in the IoT domain. The position will interact regularly with customers to help them come up to speed on components / SDKs written in Java or C. This person will also help develop the product demos that we take to trade shows, validate compatibility of new hardware with our current technology, and maintain lab setups of systems used for various demos and validation activities.
- Software development experience with Java and C
- Experience with development/deployment in a Linux-based environment (i.e. Ubuntu, Yocto, Clear or One)
- Scripting skills (such as Python or bash)
- Ability to maintain lab setups and configurations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Ability to learn quickly from existing code base or technical documentation
- Experience working with partners in different time zones
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!